2. Inform the Property # of each of your properties advertised in Flipkey:
3. Copy your Kigo email address:
4. Log into your Flipkey account, go to Accout -> Edit Inquiry Preferences.
5. In the field Email Address of the Edit Inquiry Preferences, paste your Kigo email address:
WARNING: Do not change the email settings at the Flipkey Login Information level.
6. click Save.
7. Repeat the step above for all the different Contact labels that you may have specified for your listings.
NOTICE: it takes Flipkey several minutes before it starts sending inquiries to the newly specified email address.
8. To edit the related email notifications (they are active by default), please go to: http://app.kigo.net/ra/res_email_templates.php?NOTIFICATIONS and select the sub-tab called Triggered by: Email inquiry import, where you will find a few default templates.