2. Inform the Listing # of each of your properties advertised in VRBO.com:
3. Copy your Kigo email address:
4. Log into your VRBO.com account, click Edit on any of your Listed properties, then go to its Contacts tab.
5. In the field Inquiry Email Address, select the option "Use this unique email", and paste your Kigo email address:
WARNING: Do not change the email settings at the VRBO account level.
6. click Save. It will update all the listings that are using using the same contact entry (contact labeled My contact in the example above).
7. Repeat the step above for all the different Contact labels that you may have specified for your listings.
NOTICE: it takes VRBO several minutes before it starts sending inquiries to the newly specified email address.
8. To edit the related email notifications (they are active by default), please go to: http://app.kigo.net/ra/res_email_templates.php?NOTIFICATIONS and select the sub-tab called Triggered by: Email inquiry import, where you will find a few default templates.