- Kigo Agency account with a Channel Manager subscription.
- Booking.com account with properties set up (at this time, Booking.com cannot import property information and photos from Kigo).
- All your properties must be introduced beforehand both into your Booking.com account and into your Kigo account.
- Please inform your Booking.com account manager that you wish to use Kigo Channel manager for your properties.
Upon commercial approval by Booking.com account manager, you will receive the Hotel-XML-Agreement and guidance to complete the activation.
- Meanwhile, please fill-in the BDC_KIGO_LINK.xls document and send us a new ticket with this document attached.
- Once the activation is completed, Booking.com will contact the Kigo support team on your part and will inform you once the setup is finished.
The setup may take several hours, and during that time your properties might not be available for booking on Booking.com.
Also, please note that once you have switched to the Kigo Channel manager for your properties, you will no longer be able to update Rates, Availability and Restrictions through the Booking.com extranet. Rates & Availability will still be visible on the Booking.com extranet for monitoring purposes.
- Your property availability and prices will be automatically pushed to Booking.com by Kigo.
- Kigo will automatically import new reservations made by guests on the Booking.com website.
However, according to the Booking.com's Hotel-XML-Agreement, it is your responsibility to always keep track of the Booking.com Extranet to monitor the status of each booking generated on-line.
- Kigo will inform you of reservation changes and cancelations on the Booking.com website, but will not take any action automatically. You must consult your Booking.com extranet for more details, and then you must make a manual adjustment to the reservation in Kigo.