To add a calendar using its address, follow these steps:
1. In your Kigo account, copy the subscription link, or send it to your mobile device using Send calendar link and then filling an email address.
Warning: to see the calendar of all the properties, make sure you select the Global iCalendar and not a staff person calendar.
2. In google calendar, at the bottom of the calendar list on the left, click the Add down-arrow button and select Add by URL.
2. Enter the copied address in the field provided.
3. Click on Add Calendar. The calendar will appear in the Other Calendars section of the calendar list to the left.
Warning: Google synchronizes your calendar with Kigo every 6 hours, only and is not currently supported outside of the GMT zone. Hopefully Google will solve this issue soon.
Setting up SMS (free) / pop-up, or email reminders in your Google Calendar
To add a reminder to all events of your calendar at once, follow these steps:
1. Click the arrow button next to the calendar name and Calendar settings
2. Go to the Notifications tab, then Add a reminder
3. If you don't have the SMS option, click Set up your mobile phone to receive notifications (it's free for most mobile providers!)
A list of free SMS mobile providers can be found here: http://www.google.com/support/calendar/bin/answer.py?answer=37226&ctx=tltp